The very nature of sex toys is that they have been used on genitalia. The problem is that STD's and other diseases are transmitted readily through body fluids and this puts it in direct conflict with Australian health and hygiene laws, and workplace safety. Having said that we do accept any faulty products for a period of up to 14 days from the date of delivery indicated by the parcel tracking.
In 95% of cases, the cause of faults with battery powered devices is related to the batteries, so please ensure you have tried brand new, good quality batteries, and that you have the correct orientation (polarity) in the device.
- You will need to notify us of the problem via our returns page.
- You will be asked to perform a number of steps to confirm the product faulty, including but not limited to:
- Confirming you have used brand new, good quality batteries and the correct battery orientation (polarity) in the product (if applicable);
- Confirming you have correctly followed the instructions and/or videos provided by the manufacturer or us (if applicable);
- Photographic evidence of the fault (if appropriate).
- We will provide you with an RA number and the address details for the return.
- Once the item has been returned, then it is checked thoroughly by our technician for faults.
- If there is a fault then a replacement is dispatched immediately to you at no charge.
If the item is working as intended without fault, then we will contact and inform you. Please note: A new postage charge will be incurred for all returned items found to be working as intended without fault.
Why We Do Not Take Non-Defective Returns
Due to the very type of products we are dealing with, returns present a very real health and hygiene risk to both employees, and other customers. It contravenes many Federal Health and Hygiene Laws regarding providing a safe workplace for employees - handling or touching products present a personal disease risk are a significant issue.
If we were to accept non-faulty returns we would be potentially putting other customers health at risk, of contracting any number of STD's or health issues. We do not ever sell handled or second-hand products for these very reasons.
We appreciate your understanding in health and hygiene and workplace safety preventing us accepting returns which are non-faulty, and beyond the 14 day warranty period.